Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hello Sunday

Happy Sunday all!

I pray you all are extremely blessed.  As I am chilling out in my bedroom (no church services this week) I can't help but to think about this past week and how blessed I am.  Everything did not go as planned but all things work together for my good so I am joyful in that and I praise God for the blessings he has in store for my family.

Now, I want to know how your week is going?  What are you trusting God for? I'm trusting him for a new job! I'm ready to put my degree to good use lol.  I am also praying for a new vehicle(van) and a new a place to live.  My hubby and I and talking a a semi major move so I will be looking into that.

Many blessings and love from me to you!

Have an awesomely fantastic week

No comments:

Post a Comment