Monday, May 25, 2015

Today is as good as any.....

Welcome to my very first blog!!!!!  I'm Kianna and  I hope that whomever comes across this blog will find it useful as well as a blessing to you.  A little about me; I am a Christian, wife of 12 years to my husband David and mother to 3 amazing children. David 9.5, Teyana 8, and Isaiah 2. 

The purpose of this blog is to express my thoughts and feelings as I go through the many phases of life.   This blog will cover many things such as  balancing working full time while maintaining a household, strengthening my walk with Christ, raising children, maintaining a strong marriage among other topics. 

I have procrastinated on starting this blog for sometime now (something I am working on) and I had so many excuses as to why I couldn't start. "I don't have time" was my main excuse along with "Nobody wants to read what I have to say" or "I'll start tomorrow, next week, next month". The excuses were endless.  I got up this morning and said to myself. "Today is as good as any to get started" so here I am!  Its hard getting started but we find time for what we want to do so I am making it my goal to blog weekly and eventually 2-3 times a week as I want to interact as much as possible with yall.

I also have a YouTube channel (chocolatekey81) that I post videos on about life, kids, my natural hair/loc journey among other things. I am striving to be more active there as well.

I excited to see where this blogging thing goes and I pray that yall are blessed and highly favored!

Until next time.....
Kianna

No comments:

Post a Comment